About the blog
Ask me stuffs About Holly Progress Pics Weigh-Ins Work it out babe! Workout playlist Archive
CURVES THEME BY JFWMTP
YOU'RE NOT ALLOWED TO REMOVE THIS
BEST VIEWED IN GOOGLE CHROME // © 2012
Work it out babe!
When I was a high school student, I was always out of breathe after 500m running. A fear of exercise and running was form at that time.(I think that’s one of the reason why I still can’t run)
I joined the gym last year at 211lbs. Unlike the others who’s in love with running, I usually lay my emphasis on stair stepper machine(or we say stair climber) and spinning class.
I began my work out with stair stepper machine at level.5 for 20 minutes maximum.
1. stair stepper machine at level.10 for 30 mins (Approx. 100 floors climbed)
2.1 spinning class (basic or interval)
1. 20 mins stair stepper machine warm up (lv.10) + 1 spinning class (random)
2. 2 Spinning class (1 basic+ 1 fat buster)
1. 20 mins stair stepper machine warm up (lv.12) + 1 spinning class (interval or fat buster)
2. Stair stepper machine level 13 ish for 25 mins(approx. 166 floors climbed) + 1.5K walking
1. Stair stepper machine level 15 for 25 mins (approx. 180 floors climbed) + 1 spinning class (interval or fat buster)
2. Stair stepper machine level 15-16 for 30 mins(approx. 210 floors climbed) + 2K walking
Embracing exercise is one of the crucial factors to pursue healthy life. Let’s spin spin till the fin!!